Immersive, digital art shows to enjoy during extended holiday
简介If you are looking for a place to spend some quality family time during the six-day holiday that sta ...
If you are looking for a place to spend some quality family time during the six-day holiday that starts this Thursday, check out the digital exhibitions in Seoul that can be enjoyed regardless of one’s age.
Salvador Dali’s surrealist paintings are digitally reproduced at Walkerhill Hotel & Resorts in Seoul's Gwangjin-gu, inviting audiences to the immersive space full of the Spanish painter’s iconic images such as melting clocks. The 3,400-square-meter Theater des Lumieres hall opened to the public last year as the second immersive art center operated by Korean IT company Tmonet, following the opening of the Bunker des Lumieres hall on Jeju Island in 2018.
“Dali, The Endless Enigma,” was directed by Italian artistic director Gianfranco Iannuzzi in collaboration with the Gala-Salvador Dali Foundation. While people may be visually drawn to the digitally projected surrealist paintings, English rock band Pink Floyd’s music fills the space, adding to the awe-inspiring feeling at the space.
The 35-minute multisensory show features Dali’s paintings such as “The Persistence of Memory” and “Leda Atomic.”
Next to the exhibition hall is Lounge de Coloris, a cafe and gallery which looks out to the Han River.
GC Biopharma, GC Group’s biopharmaceutical unit, announced Wednesday that the company held a groundb ...
Samsung Electronics Co. accounted for more than 80 percent of South Korean smartphone sales in the t ...
장제원 국민의힘 의원이 11일 부산 외곽조직인 산악회 행사에 참석한 모습. 장제원 페이스북 캡처윤석열 대통령 측근으로 꼽히는 장제원 국민의힘 의원이 지난 11일 버스 92대가 동원 ...
- Monk sentenced to 18 months for assaulting woman who refused sex
- Korea reports 7 more cases of lumpy skin disease, total now at 17
- 공군 수송기 급파, 한·일 220명 텔아비브 탈출
- US missionary descendant picked to rescue troubled ruling party
- Eugene Group wins bid to acquire news channel YTN
- Gender ministry to discipline 123 parents for not paying child support
- EU preparing UN draft resolution on NK human rights
- KT, Hyundai E&C, Saudi’s STC team up for digital infrastructure
- [Our Museums] Ride through nation's train heritage at Korea Railroad Museum
- Korean Air to retain Asiana workers after takeover: sources
- Merger of Korean OTT platforms Tving and Wavve imminent: sources
- Photo of Fu Bao's baby twin sisters’ birth selected for Time's Top 100 Photos of 2023
- [Hello Indonesia] Cultural tapestry woven at 'Korea
- Ilyon Woo's nonfiction lands on NYT's 10 best books of 2023
- Ateez closes 1st chapter of career with 'The World Ep. Fin: Will’
- National Orchestra of Korea's 'Winter Concert' to bring harmony of tradition, musicals
- Festivals to illuminate Seoul’s winter nights
- Govt. posthumously confers state medal on late Ven. Jaseung
- [Global Finance Awards] Going global essential in era of digital finance
- [Herald Review] '12.12: The Day' avoids usual pitfalls of historical films
- Seoul shares open higher on Fed's rate pause hopes
- 홍준표 "엑스포 박빙 보고…尹 파리 출장가게 한 참모들 징계해야"
- Minho of SHINee to hold first solo fan concert in January
- BM of Kard to return solo with single ‘Lowkey’ this month
- [New in Korean] Tribute to mothers, daughters in 'Passing Through Winter'
- Spicing up the world: Samyang’s Buldak series makes global waves
- 북·러 또 무기거래? "나진항에 석달새 대형선박 18척 드나들어”
- Leeum Museum to restore Korean artifacts from overseas institutions
- [Global Finance Awards] Kyobo's new child insurance plan offers lifetime coverage
- Bomb threat causes midnight fuss at Yonsei university