Unique indoor dating spots to warm your winter days
简介DdowaddoWith temperatures dropping significantly in the first week of November, many people have alr ...
With temperatures dropping significantly in the first week of November, many people have already taken out their puffer coats, an iconic essential to get through Korea's harsh winter.
At Ddowaddo, however, you will find people in short sleeves and shorts enjoying fishing.
After a 10- to 13-minute walk from Exit No. 1 of Konkuk University Station on Subway Line 2, you can easily find the entrance to Ddowaddo next to a 7-Eleven that leads to the first basement floor of the building.
A massive fish tank smack in the middle of the store is the focal point.
After paying an admission fee, you will receive a small fishing rod and baits and be assigned a seat.
Wearing an apron and gloves -- provided free of charge -- is certainly recommended.
After bringing out your catch, one can weigh the fish and its size and weight are automatically shown on a monitor.
There are various fishing experiences to explore, and you can also compete to catch the biggest fish.
Admission fees are 10,000 won and 9,000 for men and women, respectively. It costs 18,000 won for couples. Admission costs 8,000 won for teenagers and 5,000 for preschool children.
President Yoon Suk Yeol on Wednesday nominated Kim Hong-il, the incumbent chief of the Anti-Corrupti ...
North Korea on Friday denied the allegations that the Palestinian militant group Hamas used weapons ...
The issue of women forced into Japanese military sex slavery during World War II, known euphemistica ...
- Court overturns ruling on fabricated asylum interview: report
- [New in Korean] Booker Prize
- Gyeongbokgung entrance platform, new signboard unveiled
- [Herald Review] Lim Hyunsik takes fans for a musical dive into ocean
- 조응천 "8년간 쓴소리 했는데…요즘은 백태클에 뒤통수 가격"
- SK chief discusses ICT partnerships with Estonia, Carribean Community
Born rich, promoted young: chaebol scions become president just after 40
Pyongyang denies allegations of Hamas using North Korean weapons
Japan thanks S. Korea for Israel rescue effort
SK to hold CEO meeting in Paris
Berlin Philharmonic's 'Unsuk Chin Edition': Unthinkable becomes reality
New book sheds light on ongoing debate and legacy of comfort women issues
- [Today’s K
- D.O. of EXO to leave SM
- Mirae Asset Securities to buy back shares worth W60b
- 이종석, 검수완박법엔 입법취소 의견…공수처법 위헌 입장
- Star musicians add own touches to films as music directors
- 김기현 “지역·계층·세대별 민심 여과없이 대통령에 직접 전달”
- Samsung Bioepis launches Soliris biosimilar in Europe
- Pentagon official touts robust extended deterrence to S. Korea
- Strengthening Vietnam
- 尹 "참모들 앉아있지 말고 현장 가라…나도 민생 더 파고들 것"
- [Our Museums] Discover wisdom of hanok at Eunpyeong History Hanok Museum
- HiteJinro to produce soju in Vietnam
- 北, 러시아 외무장관 방북 발표…내달 18~19일 방문
- One Store attracts W20b from Krafton
- Supporters of Israel hold rally in Seoul, urge Hamas to stop atrocities
- Another suspect of Tajik duo behind S. Korean money exchange robbery nabbed
- Gimbap and hanja cramming: Life of Korean Studies students in Paris
- US strategic bomber B
- Ruling party chief clings on after election loss
- Yoon, doctors set to clash over medical school quota
- 윤 대통령 “국민소통·현장소통·당정소통 강화하라”
- 'Apgujeong Box Girl' sparks online debate
- Import prices up for 3rd month in September on higher oil prices
- Seoul subway on verge of strike
- 김성원 여의도연구원장 "공천장사 지라시, 허위사실 유포로 고소"
- S.Korea's largest
- Jeonse scams cause W510b in losses, with less than 25% recovered: lawmaker
- S. Korean diplomat discusses NK human rights with US envoy
- Cast of ‘Norma’ says opera difficult to sing but easy to enjoy
- Hamas weapons, tactics resemble those of NK: JCS