Blackpink's Jennie makes solo debut on Official UK Singles Chart
简介Jennie of Blackpink debuted on UK's biggest singles chart with "You & Me."According to the late ...
Jennie of Blackpink debuted on UK's biggest singles chart with "You & Me."
According to the latest chart data released on Friday, Jennie's solo song "You & Me" logged at No. 39 on the Official Singles Chart Top 40.
This marked Jennie's first solo appearance on the UK song chart.
The singer's agency YG Entertainment said on Saturday that, with Jennie's feat, Blackpink has become the first K-pop female group whose members have all placed their solo songs inside the Official Singles Chart.
In April, Jisoo tallied the highest from the quartet at No. 38 with her solo debut song, "Flower." In 2021, Rose peaked at No. 43 with "On the Ground" in March and Lisa at No. 46 with "Money" in October.
Jennie on Oct. 6 dropped "You & Me," her first solo release in five years since coming out solo in 2018 with her first single "Solo."
"You & Me" also topped on Official Charts' weekly singles sales and singles download rundowns, accomplishing the feats the first time as a K-pop female soloist, YG added.
The song also topped on other global charts, notching up No. 1 on iTunes top song chart in 61 countries and reaching No. 13 on Spotify's daily top song chart.
Meanwhile, Blackpink recently closed its yearlong world tour "Born Pink." The four members reportedly undergoing negotiations with YG Entertainment on renewing their contracts, which are believed to have terminated in August.
President Yoon Suk Yeol was selected as one of the 71 most stylish people of 2023 by US newspaper Th ...
K-pop singer Jessica is set to release a new mini album for the first time in six years on Nov. 22.T ...
HERALD INTERVIEWYale University was the only Ivy League school that didn’t have a Korean studies fac ...
- Revamped 'Sister Act' with diverse cast gets ready for international premiere
- [Korea Beyond Korea] Professor awarded for building Korean studies in US
- Italian architect Franco Mancuso donates archives on Korean Pavilion at Venice Biennale
- 여권 ‘TK 지지율’ 비상…오늘 서울 오는 박근혜에 주목
- SK Pharmteco bets big on cell, gene therapy
- KGC wins minister's award for IP management
- Olympic medalist ‘tricked’ by fiance
- Samsung Biologics quarterly sales hit W1tr for first time
- Mirae Asset Securities names Kim Mi
- Argentinian politician's old tweet mocking BTS angers fans
- Animal shelter busted for killing and burying hundreds of pets
- Korean chip giant chiefs to travel to Netherlands with president
- UN committee adopts resolution on N. Korean human rights for 19th straight year
- [Herald Interview] ‘Daily Dose of Sunshine’ director, actor say drama consoled them
- N. Korea tests newly developed solid
- Naver's QR payment service available in 42 countries
- US set to deploy B
- Posco vows to foster startups, regional economies
- Google offers data residency for Korean corporate clients
- Posco International to build modular factory in Ukraine
- Shanghai art scene puts on fair show while struggling to recover from pandemic
- Soyeon, Winter, Liz's collaborative song 'Nobody' comes out Thursday
- UNC members renew commitment against any NK armed attack
- 송영길 “비례정당 출마 검토”…조국과 연대 가능성도 시사
- Top diplomats of S. Korea, US, Japan hold talks on margins of APEC summit
- S. Korea, US revise deterrence strategy amid growing NK threats
- N. Korea 'satisfied' with tests of solid
- [Herald Interview] UAE economy minister urges to expand business partnerships
- FNC's new boy group Ampers&One debuts with energetic, youthful single
- Finance minister calls for reenactment of corporate restructuring act